Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponsorship help for U-11 football team.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I have an under 11 football team based in Whitehawk and we're desperate for a sponsor. We have had 10-15 kids turning up for training sessions who are very keen to play on a Sunday but this could not be possible if we don't have a sponsor for funds. We're in need of a kit, more equipment such as medical bag, more balls etc.

Any help would be very grateful, and the kids would appreciate it very much.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Marc. :)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Hi Marc have you tried applying for a Grow your game grant from the county FA?

I also have spare kit you can have aswell although it will have the mile oak wanderers badge on it which you will need to remove.

Perhaps we can meet up as I and a few others started mile oak Wanderers up from scratch just 6 years ago with one team and next year we will have 17 teams plus four girls teams.

Let me know what you need and I can help you!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Hi Marc have you tried applying for a Grow your game grant from the county FA?

I also have spare kit you can have aswell although it will have the mile oak wanderers badge on it which you will need to remove.

Perhaps we can meet up as I and a few others started mile oak Wanderers up from scratch just 6 years ago with one team and next year we will have 17 teams plus four girls teams.

Let me know what you need and I can help you!

Hi Rob.

It's not something I've actually heard of before so I'll take a look into it! Yeah that'd be fine, any ideas you have that could help would be ideal mate.

Kit and equipment, anything would be appreciated!

Get in contact on facebook if you have it or PM me and I'll email you! Cheers :)

Have you thought about contacting REMF?

In the process of chatting about hopefully getting something from REMF, if it can get accepted.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Just bouncing this quickly.

Just like to say THANKYOU to everyone on the REMF committee for accepting my under 11 team and sponsoring us for this forthcoming season. It's going to hugely benefit the kids of this community and will ensure they have a great and enjoyable season of football!

Thankyou!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here