Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay for a service you don't get?

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Had to share this as I still can believe it.
Got a phone call from my mobile phone service provider earlier today asking me if I would like to upgrade to the new 4G service. I would love to and asked how much. It would cost roughly double my monthly tariff I pay now, but you get much quicker downloads etc.etc. Ok fair enough I thought, embrace new technology and all that, worth a consideration.

I know there is no coverage in Brighton and Hove nor where I work at the moment, so I thought I'd check. "No Mr Cappers, you are correct there is no coverage....but if you upgrade now you will be ready for when there is". "Oh when will it be then?". "We don't know that yet Mr Cappers, but you will be ready for when it is if you go on the new tariff now." So hang on.......??

No thanks!
:tosser:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the amazing thing is, many people will.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
No, and that's why I've asked restaurants to remove the service charge when they've automatically added it to the bill:)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If you've never claimed on your car insurance, are you not paying for a service you don't get?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I find it funny when they say 'free phone'. I simply ask, if the phone is free, then why is the SIM only contract a fraction of the price ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here