Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart Card problems?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I thought I would just check on-line and see what my smart card balance was the new season, but every time I try and log on I get the message that my fan number/card number or password are incorrect. I know there not because I use Roboform to auto-fill these boxes but even so I checked them all and entered them manually with the same result.

Before I march up to the Amex to sort them out, could anyone check to see if they are able to log onto their E-Cash account ok. :tantrum:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Is it today that the ticketing system is down all day for maintainence? Sure I got a club email about it.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Just checked my balance and all okay. No problems with fan/card numbers. Sorry!

Thanks for that, so I guess it must be just me. I don't think its anything to do with the club ticket site being down because when you log onto the e-cash site your directed away from the club site and I think its independent.

Anyway I will give it a day or two and then contact the club if its still a problem. Hope my £30 quid on my account is still there. :down:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Ticketing system down today, 4th July. Nope, I didn't know either which is why I went to the Amex to get some tickets and they couldn't help me.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No, can't log on to mine either, I'm sure it's just to do with the ticketing system maintenance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here