Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling on all good people of NSC

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Next year myself alongside two of my colleagues will be walking a 1008 miles from John O'Groats to Lands End in 25 days averaging 40 miles per day

Please take a look at my just giving page and donate what you can to what I believe is a great cause:

If however you don't believe in the cause then look at it as donating to a fellow albion fan who will be going through sheer torture for the best part of a month :)

http://www.justgiving.com/Graham-Harris6 (I have put the proper link corrected by someone below into your post :thumbsup: hitony )

Or text CFUW84 and amount to 70070

Many thanks guys and girls

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Next year myself alongside two of my colleagues will be walking a 1008 miles from John O'Groats to Lands End in 25 days averaging 40 miles per day

Please take a look at my just giving page and donate what you can to what I believe is a great cause:

If however you don't believe in the cause then look at it as donating to a fellow albion fan who will be going through sheer torture for the best part of a month :)

www.justgiving/Graham-Harris6

Or text CFUW84 and amount to 70070

Many thanks guys and girls

@poidy , the link doesn't work!

EDIT: have amended for you http://www.justgiving.com/Graham-Harris6

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Thanks for amending :thumbsup:

And thanks to whoever just donated £20. Extremely generous of you

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wow 40 miles a day is a big ask, over 12 hours walking a day non stop, I assume you will not be carrying anything

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Wow 40 miles a day is a big ask, over 12 hours walking a day non stop, I assume you will not be carrying anything

Weight will be minimal. Intention is for the three of us to put a few quid into a pot each month as our B&B/hotel fund. Its gonna be miserable enough as it is without having to kip in a tent and lug that around for nearly four weeks. **** that

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
What's your exact route as I'm in Devon and would happily put you up for the night if your passing my way

That's very kind of you. I haven't got the route on me right now but ill have a look at the provisional route tomorrow and let you know. Oh they'll be three of us by the way :thumbsup:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I doubt you'll manage 40 miles a day but have a good time.

P.S Why don't you just put all your saved up B&B cash to the charity and stay at home?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I doubt you'll manage 40 miles a day but have a good time.

P.S Why don't you just put all your saved up B&B cash to the charity and stay at home?

Nothing like staying positive and entering the spirit of things

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here