Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss Who?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
holly-hale-miss-great-britain-2012-miss_20030233.jpgflag.jpgMissGermany 2013_Foto Christian Walter.jpg6215.jpg

I think i'd come down the side of Miss Germany.

Jimmy Grimble

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
None of them, I want a real person, not a sculpture

How shallow to make an assumption based on appearence. How do you know they aren't all highly intelligent and charming young women? :shrug:

Cuba for me, not because she's got her norks out and is wearing a fishnet, I quite like birds who look like that

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
germanys the only 1 who looks half-real

cuba looks like a bloke with breast implants
great britain looks like a crystal who got caught in the spray-tan booth too long
usa isnt actually a women but has been created using the best part of other celebrities using photoshop

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ProfileImage1.jpg

I like the unsettled, why are these middle-aged perverted men staring straight at my tanned booboids whilst fiddling with their minute protrusions look of the Honduran. She looks fresh to disappear in somebody's boot.

How shallow to make an assumption based on appearence. How do you know they aren't all highly intelligent and charming young women? :shrug:

Cuba for me, not because she's got her norks out and is wearing a fishnet, I quite like birds who look like that

At least you'd always know that one of her eyes is looking at you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here