Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hastings Utd Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ( Development ) Tuesday 9th July 2013, 7.45PM K.O

Hastingsfan

Jul 3, 2013
Hastings Utd Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ( Development ) Tuesday 9th July 2013, 7.45PM K.O

As a follower of both clubs i had to post this up in the hope that a load of other seagulls fans will join me at Hastings to watch the Development Squad ( Maybe some first team trialiists as there is no first team game ) on Tuesday night!

Be good to get some singing practice before the season kicks off!

Anyone else fancy the short trip? Just a fiver for adults and U21's are free.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
As a follower of both clubs i had to post this up in the hope that a load of other seagulls fans will join me at Hastings to watch the Development Squad ( Maybe some first team trialiists as there is no first team game ) on Tuesday night!

Be good to get some singing practice before the season kicks off!

Anyone else fancy the short trip? Just a fiver for adults and U21's are free.

As a seagulls fan also who can see the pilot field from my kitchen window, & im not working nxt Tues night. IM IN. :)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Went last year. I must say your groundsman prepares a lovely pitch. I was very impressed.

Maybe he could pop up to Blackpool and give their groundsman a few tips. Yours puts Boomfield Road to shame.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Should be a good match, was very competitive last season. Still can't believe Hastings put 3 past our first-choice keeper ???

They were all bloody crackers though! :bowdown:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Went last year. I must say your groundsman prepares a lovely pitch. I was very impressed.

Maybe he could pop up to Blackpool and give their groundsman a few tips. Yours puts Boomfield Road to shame.
Most teams pitches are better then Blackpools.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Hastings Utd Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ( Development ) Tuesday 9th July 2013, 7

As I live about 3 miles away I'd normally be there. Having to miss it as away with the wife.

Hastingsfan

Jul 3, 2013
Whoops, missed that he's gone too.... Would this be the first Brighton match of any team under Garcia's reign? just wondered if he might turn up?!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Whoops, missed that he's gone too.... Would this be the first Brighton match of any team under Garcia's reign? just wondered if he might turn up?!

It'll be the second, I think.

The first game is this Saturday at Whitehawk (AKA Brighton City).

Hastingsfan

Jul 3, 2013
watch your footing there at Whitehawk, feel down a hole in the stand there last time i went and have only just climbed out! :)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
How far is Hastings Station from the Pilot Field? Would i be able to catch a train from Hastings at 10.15 after the game?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Excuse my ignorance... i think perhaps Ore Station is closer. How long does it take to get to Ore Station on foot from the Pilot Field?

Hastingsfan

Jul 3, 2013
Not sure there would be any trains from Ore at that time, Hastings is about 25 - 30 mins walk away so you may have to leave early or cab it?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Not sure there would be any trains from Ore at that time, Hastings is about 25 - 30 mins walk away so you may have to leave early or cab it?

Cheers. There's a train at 10.15 from Hastings... i'll take my chances with that one.

Hastingsfan

Jul 3, 2013
You should be fine

Anyone know what the Dev squad is like at the moment? Anyone with potential to break through?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
You should be fine

Anyone know what the Dev squad is like at the moment? Anyone with potential to break through?

I would have thought JFC, Agdestein, Rohan Ince, George Barker would all be involved in the match at some point.

Worth the £5 admission just to see JFC boss the midfield! :wave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here