Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldean parking. What's the latest?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not long until the home friendlies. Am I going to be able to continue to park in Coldean? What progress has been made on the "residents only" parking restrictions there? Any news on an additional P&R?

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Not long until the home friendlies. Am I going to be able to continue to park in Coldean? What progress has been made on the "residents only" parking restrictions there? Any news on an additional P&R?

Came down coldean lane the other day and all the permit only on match day signs were up

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
Anyone live or know someone who lives in Coldean Lane who might be willing to let me park in their drive on match days for a fee of course?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
just park outside the restriction zones and walk a little more.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Massively over the top. Moulsecoomb was virtually unaffected by match day parking last season. I think this, potentially, is hugely damaging for us. Especially for midweek games.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill

Don't worry it's only cost the club a couple of hundred thousand to do this thanks to people like yourself!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Don't worry it's only cost the club a couple of hundred thousand to do this thanks to people like yourself!

Something he was perfectly legally entitled to do. The club can't bully people by saying where they can and can't park its up to the council.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I live in the back end of Widdicombe Way and have had to get Permits for my car/van/visitor.
It's a good 25 minute brisk walk but 35 minute stroll--------------who the feck is going to park further out than this and walk. They will have to park south of The Avenue and get the bus in.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Oh i guess we should just stop going save the club the bother...you seem to jump on the idea that everyone parks there because they cant be bothered to use P/R and train, whilst not even considering there be may be a very good reason

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
What a nightmare. I drive down from Windsor. On mid week games, I used to be able finish work in London and drive down to catch last 10 minutes of the first half. I'm completely shagged getting to the ground and getting out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here