Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrong values....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just heard on the news that a young girl is being sent to South Africa....booted out the country...yet her family still live here and have a legal right to stay in the country....she applied to stay and was turned down...she should appeal on the rights to a family life.
And yet illegal immigrants can go to a hearing and say it breaches their rights to a family life....one even citing he had a cat.....(1 would tell them if they wanted a family life we'd send the family back with them) but that's just me,you might have different views, but it seems exremely unfair to me.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Broken Britain

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why people actually want to stay in this once great country is beyond me it is quickly becoming the cesspit of the europe/world.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Just heard on the news that a young girl is being sent to South Africa....booted out the country...yet her family still live here and have a legal right to stay in the country....she applied to stay and was turned down...she should appeal on the rights to a family life.
And yet illegal immigrants can go to a hearing and say it breaches their rights to a family life....one even citing he had a cat.....(1 would tell them if they wanted a family life we'd send the family back with them) but that's just me,you might have different views, but it seems exremely unfair to me.

It sounds like she was an illegal immigrant; that's why she's been reported. Any facts to go with this case? A link maybe?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
She was 14 or 15...it did'nt say which part of South Africa but she did say she would be sent to a country where she knew no one there.
BTW it was BBC radio....on the news this morning 9am

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Probably have to go back a bit before your time....when we had the greatest navy and merchant fleet in the world.....when almost a third of the world was under the control of the British Empire

Ah yes back when we went around the world and used force and intimidation to take people's land that we no right to. Yes, the sign of a great nation. And during this time how were the people treated? For instance the poor or the minorities? Werne't they treated like crap? Again not exactly the sign of a "great" nation. Rose tinted specs much

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Ah yes back when we went around the world and used force and intimidation to take people's land that we no right to. Yes, the sign of a great nation. And during this time how were the people treated? For instance the poor or the minorities? Werne't they treated like crap? Again not exactly the sign of a "great" nation. Rose tinted specs much

We were greeted with open arms by each country we liberated from the yoke of self-determination. Foreigners were eager to embrace our values of equality and fraternity and Britons rejoiced in the glorious transfer of wealth from foreign shores to the pockets of their social betters.

And we built railways.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton

Yet another mis informed, I'll judged comment about immigration.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Yet another mis informed, I'll judged comment about immigration.

Thats right, no doubt you have been trotting out that line on any comment regarding immigration in the past 10 years.

Well inform me, what have been the recent immigration figures legal or otherwise in the last 10 years ??

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If she was being deported then she was deemed to be an illegal immigrant herself. As for the question about how she was and not her parents, I would imagine it would be something along the lines that she was not mentioned when the parents were applying for citizenship.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Thats right, no doubt you have been trotting out that line on any comment regarding immigration in the past 10 years.

Well inform me, what have been the recent immigration figures legal or otherwise in the last 10 years ??

The use of the term 'deported' on many of these posts and others shows the ignorance on Immigration. We DO NOT deport illegal immigrants, we only deport criminals who have in the main served a prison term of over 12 months or who's deportation is recommended by the Court. As to the level of illegal immigration into the UK in the past 10, i'm not falling into that trap. Perhaps you can enlighten us with your obvious wisdom on these matters....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here