Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bioshock Infinite

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Is it any good? Got given a gift voucher for amazon recently and thought I'd get myself a new game and am torn between bioshock, Farcry 3 and Borderlands 2. Any one on here played any of them, and if so which would you recommend? Plus any other games which might be worth trying. (Im an Xbox 360 user if it makes a difference)

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Will never surpass the first one. One of the best games on the current gen console.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I really didn't get the fuss with the first Bioshock. Seemed like an average FPS to me.

Far Cry 3 was very good although short.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
I own both Borderlands 2 and Far Cry 3:
Borderlands 2 - takes to long and not as good as the Borderlands 1
Far Cry 3 - great fun but a bit short
Bioshock Infinite - Can't be worse than the other two previously stated games

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
i was actually quite underwhelmed by bioshock infinite - the storyline was good, but the gameplay was so meh
i enjoyed far cry 3 much more, as the gameplay was better, and i prefer an open-world environment (can argue bioshock is open world but it is always pushing you down a path)
never played borderlands 2, its meant to be good, i played some of the first one and thought it was quite good but never bothered to finish it

out of all of them i'd say farcry 3 is the best imo

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
BSI was very good as a whole.

[Maybe spoilers?]

I got a little confused by some of, what I felt was, largely illogical actions taken in the story, but enjoyed the experience overall.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here