Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling to AMEX from Reading/Maidenhead Area

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
I'm a season ticket holder but moving to maidenhead during the summer. I plan to attend as many matches as possible but wondered if anyone else did similar and would be interested in car sharing to make the journey cheaper and more sociable!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There are a couple of NSC'ers whose usernames begin with Berkshire. It might be worth looking at the memberlist and messaging them.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't live anywhere near that area, and I wouldn't be interested in car sharing.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I'm living in Staines, and I'd happily car share (not a STH as can't make mid-week games but planning on a few Saturday games next season)

If you're able to get to Windsor / Staines I'd happily car share from there and contribute towards petrol etc...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm living in Staines, and I'd happily car share (not a STH as can't make mid-week games but planning on a few Saturday games next season)

If you're able to get to Windsor / Staines I'd happily car share from there and contribute towards petrol etc...

Come on you Swans!. I was born and brought up in Staines, and cut my football supporting teeth watching Staines Town back in the 60's and 70's ... Happy memories.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Come on you Swans!. I was born and brought up in Staines, and cut my football supporting teeth watching Staines Town back in the 60's and 70's ... Happy memories.

Sad *******. Egham Town were much better back in the day ;)

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
I live in Binfield near Bracknell and go to all home games, sometimes stay at parents in Seaford but may be up for occasional car share. Speak nearer the time.

Cool sounds like a possibility (coincidentally my folks also live in Seaford) will pm you some time in September when I have moved!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I lived for the first ten years of my life in Seaford what I miss the most is the sea and cliffs spent every summer on the beach before moving to Haywards Heath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here