Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

hysterical-laughing-i6.gif

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£2.75m upfront with add ons.

According to the Evening Standard it is £6M upfront with add ons. Dagenham could receive a windfall from their sell on clause.

"With Palace expected to pay an initial instalment of £6m for the 22-year-old, it means the League Two club will earn a minimum of £1.2m.

Such a figure will make a huge impact on their finances as their wage bill for the season was £750,000."

mystery_man

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
Don't believe everything you read. As I have heard the fee could rise to around £5m but that does rely on some unlikley clauses being triggered.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't believe everything you read. As I have heard the fee could rise to around £5m but that does rely on some unlikley clauses being triggered.

Are you by any chance a Palace fan?

mystery_man

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
Yep I'm Palace and yes you're not far off with the add ons. Most are unlikely to get triggered as much as I would like them to be.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

My word a second thread about the same (not yet) Palace player?
The 6.5m was a load of crap pulled out the Sun's arse as usual. Its more likely to be around 2.75m with a 1.25m add on if we stay up, he scores x amount of goals, gets an international appearance yadda yadda yadda. As it is he was expected to be announced on Monday and its now Wedneday so could be just as likely Darragh McAnthony playing silly buggers again like he did with Boyd.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My word a second thread about the same (not yet) Palace player?
The 6.5m was a load of crap pulled out the Sun's arse as usual. Its more likely to be around 2.75m with a 1.25m add on if we stay up, he scores x amount of goals, gets an international appearance yadda yadda yadda. As it is he was expected to be announced on Monday and its now Wedneday so could be just as likely Darragh McAnthony playing silly buggers again like he did with Boyd.
You hope

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here