Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

women - tedius?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
is it me or are all women a bit ditsy and tedious....even those women in smart jobs, those with analytical skills and a high iq - it just seems all women can just be so slow, tedious, and lame - basically a low awareness of their surroundings - clumsy, forgetful, concentration lapses, wierdness....

i swear when i spend a whole day with a women i waste about 3 hours of it cringing as they are doing something tedious e.g time mucking around after a shower, time mucking around whilst (over) cooking, time getting dressed, getting offended over something that was nothing....blah blah blah....

i havent lived with a woman for well over a year, and really am starting to think i never want to again.......

don't get me wrong, i love women, know some amazing women, but really dont think "spending all day" or "living with them" is for me as i might end up eating the cheese-grater for some relief from the tedium.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ladies are great.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One just has to find the right female so that one can offset the crazy behaviour with regular sex, companionship and sharing the cost of living.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's the man that's tedious in our house.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Reminds me of that old saying

"Yes, that woman may be fit but remember, somebody somewhere is tired of her shit"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Women tedious? Not for me. I find them endlessly fascinating.

I'm not actually contradicting the OP completely though - they certainly do exhibit some pretty bizarre and irrational behaviour on a regular basis.

Thing is, like Nibble says - its all about finding the right one. I know my wife has traits (dithering / appalling spatial awareness / mild OCD, etc) like those he suggests, that I would probably find maddening rather than endearing in anybody else.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not what I would call offensive. I would imagine most women could counter the argument with their own list of men's annoying traits. I've lived with girlfriends in the past and as long as they're not on the blob have responded quite well to me laughing at their weird ways. Except the time I got a Tupperware box full of cheese thrown at my head.

I've had one absolute nightmare of a girlfriend, lies, cheating, two-faced, horrifically drunk behaviour, the works. Trust me, once you have had one of those harpees in your life the mild eccentricities of the average female pale into insignificance.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I'm about to move in with my girlfriend after splitting from the ex 5 years ago and it being just me and my son.

I can honestly say, I love spending all day with her (but then I would say that). They only thing that gets on my nerves is when she spends HOURS on the f**king phone sat in the lounge with the TV on mute even though I was watching it (thank god for pausing live TV). Fine for the first 5 mins, but after an hour it gets very annoying. Her teenage daughter is so much worse, but at least she goes to her room to talk/text/skype/facetime simultaneously to 3 or 4 different people she's spent all day with and will spend all tomorrow with!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here