Good spot!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just announced

[tweet]352379833721946113[/tweet]

FFS. For 2 years I've been moaning about them never showing any of our AWAY games, then when they do, they chose one of the few that I actually intended to go to anyway! :jester:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
FFS. For 2 years I've been moaning about them never showing any of our AWAY games, then when they do, they chose one of the few that I actually intended to go to anyway! :jester:

You should complain - see if you can get them to do a different game instead!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'll still be going down there, but offers something after match of the day when I get back :D

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last time we played Bournemouth on telly, they robbed us of 2 points with a shocking "penalty" decision.

So I hope we win this one with a blatant crap referring decision.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Shite away game so them making this one earlier doesn't bother me.

That's a joke, right. Bournemouth away a shite away game? I've had a couple of absolute belting all-dayers down there. And this one will have added football interest as they could be a surprise player this season.

Having said all that, memories of the Henderson last-minute blunder are now coming flooding back...Christ that was awful.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I demand a ticket, being an uberfan!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We don't play at Withdean anymore, suprised that they aren't showing any Amex matches from now til December.

I wouldn't be sure that ALL the matches until December have been announced, looks very light in Sep/Oct/Nov so far to me. There could be one or two more they are sorting out that are more complicated. Maybe the Forest match in October was one they would have looked at, the one that has already been switched.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's a joke, right. Bournemouth away a shite away game? I've had a couple of absolute belting all-dayers down there. And this one will have added football interest as they could be a surprise player this season.

Having said all that, memories of the Henderson last-minute blunder are now coming flooding back...Christ that was awful.

The last game down there was a horrible experience. We went there on the back of a MASSIVE unbeaten run, only to lose 1-0. We did 'equalise' at the end, but Murray was (wrongly?) called offside. Match was ruined for us by a bunch of drunk, racist C.UNTS in the row behind us.

The previous (?) one was alright. I think George O'Callaghan scored his only ever goal, but Savage pretended it was his. Something like that, anyway...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The 2-0 win (Bas Savage and... someone else scored) a few years ago was fun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here