Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newport County Tickets - Gold Membership scheme.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just had to phone the ticket office as Villarreal tickets were not showing a Under 16 price. Whilst on I asked if Newport tickets would be automatically purchased as I had joined the gold membership scheme. He said they wouldn't as the schemes were not set up in time and you would have to buy on line or on the phone from Monday morning.

Couldn't see any other info on here about it so thought would let you guys know.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
So taking the positives from this news, you can join the Gold scheme without having to buy a ticket for the Newport game.

Marvellous.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It said on the official site - might have been the article about memberships, might have been the membership FAQs (I forget which) - that the Newport game wasn't included because of how soon it is

Edit:

Found it - on the ticketing site in the membership section:

Please note - due to the short time constraints we will be unable to process the Capital One Cup first round against Newport. Please purchase these tickets via the normal methods

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So will you automatically get a Newport ticket if you were in last season's auto cup scheme? I tweeted the official bhafc handle to ask but they haven't replied. I should probably just call the ticket office but from reading the above it looks like a correct reply can't be guaranteed.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So will you automatically get a Newport ticket if you were in last season's auto cup scheme? I tweeted the official bhafc handle to ask but they haven't replied. I should probably just call the ticket office but from reading the above it looks like a correct reply can't be guaranteed.

No, last seasons auto cup scheme has been scrapped......of sorts anyway. Basically its as it was before, you buy the ticket yourself.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Gold – No upfront fee. Guarantee your seat for every Albion cup game at the Amex. Your credit card will automatically be debited and your seat will be loaded straight to your stadium access card.

Is that not just the auto cup scheme under a different name?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Gold – No upfront fee. Guarantee your seat for every Albion cup game at the Amex. Your credit card will automatically be debited and your seat will be loaded straight to your stadium access card.

Yes indeed. That's exactly what it is.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Cheers
Does gold also entitle you to get away tickets as well if you chose to buy an away ticket ( I know platinum means your obligated to go to every game )

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Cheers
Does gold also entitle you to get away tickets as well if you chose to buy an away ticket ( I know platinum means your obligated to go to every game )

I believe so - I think gold and silver have first dibs on away games, then bronze/tin/paper etc likewise silver have first refusal to secure their usual seat for cup games.

If you're a STH then really not much changes - auto cup scheme is now 'gold membership' and there is now an 'auto every game home and away scheme'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here