Grant Hall

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Already a thread discussing this

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watching him in the cup highlights against Macclesfield are we not glad we didnt keep him he would be about 6th in line for place with us that is assuming we hadnt released him by now.

Dec 29, 2011
Watching him in the cup highlights against Macclesfield are we not glad we didnt keep him he would be about 6th in line for place with us that is assuming we hadnt released him by now.

Coming from the guy who thinks Bruno is better defensively and offensively than Calderon, I think I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

Didn't we get about 1.3M for him?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oscar appears to agree with me, as did Poyet but then you would be an expert. I think he was out of contract or nearly out of contract when he signed and we received next to nothing but cant be sure.

Dec 29, 2011
Oscar appears to agree with me, as did Poyet but then you would be an expert. I think he was out of contract or nearly out of contract when he signed and we received next to nothing but cant be sure.

Oscar comments on Hall's performance? ???
What has Poyet got to do with it?
He was out of contract, it was to tribunal, I think we got about 1M for him from Spurs, but don't know the exact figure.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So easy to avoid the issue I was referring to your comment about me preferring Bruno to Calderon who has also been the choice of Oscar and Poyet, not a comment on Hall by either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here