Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Female comediennes, Funny?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
After Watching Sarah Millican on beeb 2 and as much as I find her entertaining I don't actually find her that funny, same with Victoria Wood, she's very talented but doesn't make me roar with laughter like many male comedians.Come to think of it I don't find any female comedienne's funny. I've tried believe me, watched Miranda, awful, French and Saunders- annoying. Never really laughed at any comediennes on mock the week or comedy roadshow. Am I wrong, am I missing something?

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Ava Vidal is probably my favourite female comedians.
Female comedians try to hard to be funny.
Sandi Toksvig actually makes me want to castrate myself so I don't have listen to one of her made-up anecdotes

Zahmazing

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
I can list at least 11 funny comediennes: Messrs. Kuszczak; Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge; Bridcutt, Lopez, Hammond; Buckley, Ulloa and Orlandi.

I presume they are highly skilled parody actresses.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Victoria Wood and Issy Sutie are very talented and funny. Do they make me ROAR with laughter though- no. I do like Jo Brand too and several others but they have not had me in tears like many males comedians have.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
with all comedy its down to taste. and also if they hit a funny gag or two. Enjoyed Millican's stint with Noel tonight, but generally dont find her more than amusing. i think theres alot of in "girl" jokes.

French and Saunders were comedy gold though. Victoria Wood has a brilliant patter as well, programme about tea had me and missus laughing all the way along.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here