Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace limiting their season tickets to 16k......................

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
russianthistledry.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Could someone find this guy a link to the Palace forum so he can discuss it with someone who might actually give a shit? Rather than keep clogging up our forum with this tedious and irrelevant rubbish.

His threads are getting in the way of the more important issues, like anything Rev posts.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
that'll make it easier to deal with a stand closing.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
These are interesting and worthy benefits from their website article:

• Junior season tickets may be used by adults at no extra charge for midweek evening games.
• Our concession category offers discounted prices for the 18-21 year old age group. Prices start at £325 for the season.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Yeah apart from the fact that its straight out lies. Away fans are restricted to 2.6k. Season tickets have been limited to £16k for a number of reasons, chiefly the fact that selling a standalone ticket every game is worth a lot more to the club than a season ticket. Anyone with the least bit of common sense or ability to calculate mathematics would be able to tell you that major. But hey we all know you don't deal in facts.

:vuvu:

Loving your work @TheMajor :clap:
Not only winding up palarse fans but tedious BHAFC cocknockers as well :clap:

There was an absolute binfest on here for our 2.5k ticket allocation to Selhurst last season. Pages and pages of people concerned about getting tickets - moaning about loyalty points etc., upset at missing the big game. Now we learn they are going to be giving 6k tickets to Chelsea, Arsenal & Spurs etc. So that blows the Palace lie that it was the MET Police who demanded our allocation be kept to a minimum because of potential trouble - it was NOW obviously Palace being petty and choosing to have large blocks of empty seats rather than give us a fair allocation. So NOW the Police can control twice the number of big London Clubs away fans but not Brighton ?.

Whoever, is sent up for season 2014-2015 to agree our allocation should insist that we take however many we want - be that 3, 4 or 5k .

These same "cocknockers" will be the ones moaning if we let tinpot CPFC piss us around again. Feck me - what sort of Club can only sell 14.25k season tickets for the Prem a month before kick-off? Absolute joke Club with joke fans.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
So again just flat out lying young Major. Good work son. Interesting to see lies are only punished if it concerns Brighton or its done by a palace fan ;)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
These are interesting and worthy benefits from their website article:

• Junior season tickets may be used by adults at no extra charge for midweek evening games.
• Our concession category offers discounted prices for the 18-21 year old age group. Prices start at £325 for the season.

God I wish I was a Palace fan, cheaper tickets in a higher league. And that cvnt Barber nowhere near the club.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Phallus,yes capped at 16,000,2,600ish visiting supporters,the remainder for "Selhurst 6" holders and members,remainder for guests of ST holders and "Selhurst 6" holders.

So again just flat out lying young Major. Good work son. Interesting to see lies are only punished if it concerns Brighton or its done by a palace fan ;)

The only lie I can see is the Banner Heading on your Club website. When has 14,225 been "Close To 15,000" ? - the true headline should read "Only Just Over 14,000 tickets Sold".:tosser:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The only lie I can see is the Banner Heading on your Club website. When has 14,225 been "Close To 15,000" ? - the true headline should read "Only Just Over 14,000 tickets Sold".:tosser:

To be fair to them that quote is accurate given a different context. To the nearest 5,000, it is close to 15,000.

For the record we all hate Palace but your attendance threads are very, very boring. Up until they got promoted I think even most Palace fans might have admitted that our long term future looked rosier than theirs. But at the end of the day, even with less bums on seats, now they're in the Prem with a guaranteed pot of 120m even if they get humiliated week in week out. We have to rebuild after our messy and public implosion, with no guarantee yet we'll even challenge for the top 6.

I think for the moment they have the bragging rights whether they have 15,000 STHs or 15. Do us all a favour and pipe down, your constant crowing makes you look far more of a **** than they look atm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here