Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Seagulls Priority" Membership Scheme Launched

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
From club website - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/albion-launch-new-memberships-891092.aspx#B9h0dUgVyww6Kckd.99 -

Albion have launched a brand new membership scheme for the 2013/14 season.

The Seagulls Priority scheme offers varying levels of membership to give fans the chance to guarantee tickets to home and away league games, and home cup matches.

Fans are advised that the Auto Cup Scheme is now part of Gold membership.

Current season ticket holders are automatically Silver members.

Packages for Existing Season Ticket Holders

Platinum – No upfront fee. Follow every Albion game with ease, by adding away league tickets and home cup games to your season ticket. Your credit card will automatically be debited and you will be mailed your ticket to all away games, while home cup games will be loaded straight onto your stadium access card. In return, there will be no additional booking fees.

Gold – No upfront fee. Guarantee your seat for every Albion cup game at the Amex. Your credit card will automatically be debited and your seat will be loaded straight to your stadium access card.

Packages for Non-Season Ticket Holders

Silver – Secure your seat for every Championship fixture at the Amex during the regular campaign with 2013/14 season ticket.

Bronze – For just £30, fans can join the season ticket waiting list for 2014/15, while getting ticket priority (over Blue membership) to home games for the 2013/14 season.

Blue –For just £20, receive ticket priority before tickets go on general sale.

Young Seagulls PLUS – For just £10, under-16s can enjoy ticket priority for home league games, and receive a guaranteed free invite to the ever-popular Young Seagulls Christmas Party.

Click here to visit the Memberships section of Albion’s ticket website, and click here for the Memberships FAQs.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/albion-launch-new-memberships-891092.aspx#4tmJtW1hPdcxfHPV.99

-------

So it seems there is NO charge for current STHs !!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would like to see the numbers at the end of the season for take up of the Platinum membership. Are people able to commit to every game so far in advance

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sounds like gold member won't be waived booking fees, only platinum members.

Also sounds like bronze and blue members get no points/priority towards away games.

Also doesn't explain how this fits in with the current points system.

Also doesn't mention the fact that the whole thing is completely pointless and a moneymaking scam! (and I've never said that about the club before)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I take my hat off to anyone who has the time and the money for that Platinum option.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Sounds like gold member won't be waived booking fees, only platinum members.

Gold members get a reduced booking fee for Home Cup tickets, thats all.

Also sounds like bronze and blue members get no points/priority towards away games.

Loyalty points will still be accumulated as normal.

Also doesn't explain how this fits in with the current points system.

Priority will go to membership members, then will run as loyalty points

Also doesn't mention the fact that the whole thing is completely pointless and a moneymaking scam! (and I've never said that about the club before)

Gold is just the auto-cup scheme - so its not really any different there. The Platinum is pretty handy for the few who do go to every away game. It also only makes money from those who ARENT STHs.

http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/assets/HTML/assets/Priority_matrix.pdf - explains what you get at each level.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm all right. I bought my Blue membership for life years ago. Unfortunately whoevers life it was linked to, must have died! :down:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So young seagulls is now a pay scheme to guarantee free invite to Xmas party and get priority.Interesting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Assuming everyone always sits in their allocated seat (I know, I know...), how do people in the Platinum category ensure they sit with their friends?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think it's 5% under league rules - seems fair enough for the admin involved, which is probably quite extensive for some games.

Yep just checked.its 5% which just about covers costs.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Assuming everyone always sits in their allocated seat (I know, I know...), how do people in the Platinum category ensure they sit with their friends?

I was just thinking the same, not very straight forward unless there is a way on the system to link fan numbers to tickets for this scheme ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So if you enrolled in cup scheme last season does this carry over so you are now a gold member or do you have to rejoin as a blue member.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here