Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton - Millwall

Coldean2Iceland

Jul 2, 2013
Hi yall

I lived in Brighton for 2 years around 2000. Am coming back with 4 mates and we wan't to go to the Brighton - Millwall match on the 31. of August.

Where can we buy tickets. We wanna sit in the home stand!!! And how to we access the stadium from the Brighton train station. When do we need to arrive e.t.c.? (No stadium in Iceland comes close to the AMEX in size)

Best regards,
Þorsteinn

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Call the ticket office on 0844 227 1901, tickets go on sale usually three weeks prior to game - there will be some on general sale but be quick. Check website first for dates of sale. From Brighton Station, any train heading for Lewes should stop at Falmer, adjacent to the ground - about an 8 minute journey

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Get to Brighton station at least an hour before kick off and just join the queue of Brighton fans and follow them

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Against Millwall, I will be surprised if you do not need A BOOKING HISTORY. Without that, whatever you plan with regards travel etc is going to be pointless. Therefore if I was you, I would call the booking office now and check if you are going to be eligible to get a ticket.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Pwopa noorty!!!! He sounds a right geezer.

Taxi

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Tell all the Millwall supporters how nice and friendly they are, they love that.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Contact Lewes District Council. They will sell you 5 tickets for £500,000.

Coldean2Iceland

Jul 2, 2013
Thanks for the help guys. I well call the ticket office. We're gonna have a mad fun time at the game. Can't wait :D

BTW!!! Is Millwall really a rival for Brighton??? I thought Millwall and Walsall were from Birmingham.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Thanks for the help guys. I well call the ticket office. We're gonna have a mad fun time at the game. Can't wait :D

BTW!!! Is Millwall really a rival for Brighton??? I thought Millwall and Walsall were from Birmingham.

Unless your are joking,Millwall are south london and think they are the last remaining English hooligans,they hit fathers with kids let alone young men.

Enjoy your visit but pick a different game,the club WILL NOT sell you a ticket for this game unless you are already have purchase history in the last 3 years.

NSC Grow up and stop taking the piss out of this poster.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Fæddur og uppalinn í Vesturbænum mar. Bjó í tvö ár í háskólaþorpinu í Brighton í den og fór í Coldean Junior School. :)

Thank goodness for google translate! I was only playing, mate. Good luck with coming to the Albion.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I come from Coldean and, during the mid 70's I knew a lovely girl from Iceland who was living in the UK and she used to come along to the Goldstone to watch Peter Ward. Where is she now?

Anyway, you must therefore be a top bloke/girl. Not sure if you can ring 0845 from overseas, may be best via email (check out official site) and ask nicely, including a bit of your history/links with Brighton plus that you can only visit at that time. Hopefully Albionare not too corporate to accomodate you.

Good luck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here