<edit: ooops>

Attachments

• Match day prices 2013-4.jpg
    Match day prices 2013-4.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 921

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The rise was to be expected but the lower ticket price I guess will apply more to the Tuesday night games where ticket sales are normally lower.

Hopefully Newport isn't a catagory C game as even £25 is too much for that game.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I take it the £1.50 phone and in-person booking fees per ticket are to de-incentivise this method of getting tickets, as 'most' people will go for the £1 per ticket online option, rather than phone up, or traipse all the way to the Amex ???

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Hard to judge this without knowing how they grade the games, or even what percentage will be A/B/C. £25+1 for a seat in the north isn't that bad though.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Strange to close the ticket office in the city centre store as well but I guess the club wouldn't have done that if there was massive demand for it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hard to judge this without knowing how they grade the games, or even what percentage will be A/B/C. £25+1 for a seat in the north isn't that bad though.

The Derby, Burnley and Millwall tickets are on sale from monday so I guess they'll announce the categories for them fairly soon.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
On the rare occasion I can get to a game I normally end up in E1G, normally had to pay £34 plus £2 bkg fee, so this time even for a top game I'll only pay £32 plus £1 online bkg fee, happy with this!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The games will be given a grading shortly before the tickets go on sale , ie with the last 2 home games against Blackpool and Yeovil there is leeway to alter the category if we are doing well and make these Cat A games.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Take £4-6 off those prices for your travel, and while they still aren't cheap, they do look more reasonable...

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Hang on, have I got this right? If I go to the ground to buy a ticket for an away match, I will be charged £1.50 for the honour?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Take £4-6 off those prices for your travel, and while they still aren't cheap, they do look more reasonable...

Why would I do that? I need to add £12 ON for my car parking space (which if each of us if also paying £4-6 per game extra for travel, means it really costs my group £36 - £48 a game). Bargain? No. Actually pretty close to the limit I am able/comfortable paying.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I don't think those are too bad (it'll be hard to get a ticket for the in demand games anyway). Cat C prices are great, hopefully means more full houses. I thought it would be much higher TBH...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What is the ****ing point in this when there's a £2 different between the categories? Teams like Derby offer their cheapest category tickets for as little as £14 all those prices are still a rip off, especially when you stick the booking fees on top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here