Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie has gone!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please don't let this thread run for 30 days and 30 pages

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
End to a very odd spell as an Albion player. Never seemed to fit in despite Gus's claims on signing him that "fans will love him."

Didn't turn out quite like that apart from that one late winner.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good riddance , a player we needed to offload in order to bring in more talent to the club. Next priority is Harley being moved on.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Albion’s Head of Football Operations, David Burke, told seagulls.co.uk, “We would like to thank Stephen for his efforts while he was with us and wish him all the best for the future at his new club.”

:lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Albion’s Head of Football Operations, David Burke, told seagulls.co.uk, “We would like to thank Stephen for his efforts while he was with us and wish him all the best for the future at his new club.”

:lolol:

Well he could hardly say "Bon Voyage you lazy donkey who never gave 2 sh*ts, enjoy warming the bench at Sh*thurst !!!"

Funnily enough, the above is what I think !! :clap:

are we actually going to hear more from David Burke now ?

Probably, hes more involved/in charge of transfers now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
'efforts', Burke is having a laugh surely. I put more effort in when I have a shite in the morning then he does on the pitch.

A player who when we signed him I was ecstatic about it, proven at this level with excellent credentials. My god the boy was toilet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here