Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds train

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
A number of us are looking to go to the game, I've found tickets from Brighton for £55 which seems pretty good. Does anybody know of better than this? Will this price stay the same or should we book it ASAP? Thanks

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Always book ASAP with a train.

Try breaking journey up into parts (Brighton-London , London-Leeds)

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
Thanks for the advice. I tried from Brighton-London then London-Leeds. I also tied the east coast trains website and they come up at around the same price as I already have with my train tickets app

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't leave it too late in making advanced bookings , its all about supply and demand plus there will be a fair number of Leeds fans who travel up from London to Elland Road edging the prices up.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
Don't leave it too late in making advanced bookings , its all about supply and demand plus there will be a fair number of Leeds fans who travel up from London to Elland Road edging the prices up.

Cheers, I'll just get the lads together and get them soon as

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
The best that I can find from Hastings is £75 which is too much for me. I did, however find a return to Birmingham on 17th August for just £24. Now that is a very tempting price.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The best that I can find from Hastings is £75 which is too much for me. I did, however find a return to Birmingham on 17th August for just £24. Now that is a very tempting price.

Same here Leeds was too expensive for us but £40 return to Birmingham for two people was an absolute bargain, so those were book instead.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Same here Leeds was too expensive for us but £40 return to Birmingham for two people was an absolute bargain, so those were book instead.

Beat me by £8 then. Where can I find that deal?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I looked when the fixtures had come out. Was still very expensive then.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Leeds is always one of the most expensive away days, in comparison you have Birmingham 2 weeks after which is one of the cheapest (travel-wise anyway).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Leeds is always one of the most expensive away days, in comparison you have Birmingham 2 weeks after which is one of the cheapest (travel-wise anyway).

Not true at all.
Only cost us £25 return from KGX last season, £10 more this season as obviously we couldn't book as early.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can never understand why trains are so expensive. Cheapest Leeds return from Posrtslade I found was £ 75 per person. Birmingham away is always a bargain match and tickets for the game usually under £20

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here