Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Platinum? Seating plan experts required.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Plea to all you seating plan experts ( or not but know the answer), flash doesn't work on my ipad and so I can't see a stadium plan easily.

I have booked into 'east platinum' for the Norwich game. Normally I'm a west stander so thought we'd go crazy and branch out onto the sunny side for a change. East platinum sounded a bit fancy, but was that just a ploy? Where in the east stand is it? Good view etc? Or wise to be elsewhere to properly appreciate the East stand? :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Back few rows of the ESL

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I hadn't heard of East platinum so went online and put a ticket for it in my basket. The ticket was for "E1 DHT 0596" which I would guess is pretty much central at the back. From what I remember looking across from WSL there are some 1901-ish type seats in that are so I assume it's those.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You can get flash to play on an I-Pad by the way.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I hadn't heard of East platinum so went online and put a ticket for it in my basket. The ticket was for "E1 DHT 0596" which I would guess is pretty much central at the back. From what I remember looking across from WSL there are some 1901-ish type seats in that are so I assume it's those.

The ticketing system has just sold me the same seat! I assume you didn't actually buy it? I hope not, otherwise we're sharing....!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It seems strange that all the East 1901 seats are available to purchase for this game and at no extra charge to regular seats. I wonder if the ticketing system has messed up!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It seems strange that all the East 1901 seats are available to purchase for this game and at no extra charge to regular seats. I wonder if the ticketing system has messed up!

Well yes. I phoned the ticket office and asked about buying in East 1901 and was told that 1901's have their seat for ALL games, including friendlies. I then went online and "bought" one....

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
The ticketing system has just sold me the same seat! I assume you didn't actually buy it? I hope not, otherwise we're sharing....!

Nah didn't go ahead to buy it. Which is great news as I can apparently now buy it and the Villareal game for slightly less.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here