Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pixies @ Hammersmith Apollo 24th November...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Just a heads up for those that may be interested, tickets are on sale 9am tomorrow.

It won't be quite the same without Ms. Deal, but the replacement Kim sounds similar, so close enough.

They have said they will be playing 'new and never before played material', which I have mixed feelings about, they released this last week and I still can't make my mind up on it;

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

:wozza:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Sold out standing in a minute, completely sold out within 2 minutes. How can they sell out a 5,000 capacity venue so quickly? It's a scam of course, there will be loads up on eBay soon. And then the ticket reseller company's will also have loads to flog soon at vastly inflated prices.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Having spent years of voyeuristic peeking around the edges of NSC, this thread has finally forced me to register just to thank the OP for the signpost to the Apollo page. I bloody love the Pixies and was annoyed but unsurprised to find all the tickets seemingly sold out within 5 minutes but with the scumbag touting sites holding plenty at stupid prices. Landed on this and now have 2 tickets at face value - fantastic. Must get round to some footie related contribution - looking forward to unfounded JCL scorpion poking in due course!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Pleasure mate, welcome to NSC.

This will be my 4th time seeing Pixies live, one of very few bands I can confidently say sound far better live than on record.

I'm actually thinking about getting some tickets for the 25th as well.

Obsessed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here