Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you like your house & trance music

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
On Friday 9th August , me and a mate are doing our own night at The H Bar in Hove. As its the first one we have decided its going to be free entry all night, its House & Trance all night from tunes back in the day to tunes that have just come out. Its called The Anthem Sessions I'm djing at Midnight :rave::rave:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm there!!
Not enough trance nights in Brighton. Often go to Ministry Of Sound in London to get my trance fix and it's bloody expensive!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Trance ABSOLUTELY.
House can do one. Hate it.

Incidentally, you planning on playing any Scooter?

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Always check the listings at h bar now for good trance. There are loads coming up between now and the end of the year.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
I'm there!!
Not enough trance nights in Brighton. Often go to Ministry Of Sound in London to get my trance fix and it's bloody expensive!
well if you like your trance then your love this night, my mate is warming up with a bit of tech house for the first hour , then by 11 be warming up to trance when I come on at 12, be all trance to the end of the night, remember it's free to get in

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
On Friday 9th August , me and a mate are doing our own night at The H Bar in Hove. As its the first one we have decided its going to be free entry all night, its House & Trance all night from tunes back in the day to tunes that have just come out. Its called The Anthem Sessions I'm djing at Midnight :rave::rave:

Do you play on code south? really am liking that station at the moment, shame its only in Brighton tho!

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
Do you play on code south? really am liking that station at the moment, shame its only in Brighton tho!
My aim is to play on codesouth soon this night will be advertised on there soon leading up to the night, as for mixes soundloud will be a few coming up there's 1 on there with me back to back with my mate who plays tech house

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good luck. Myself and a mate are starting a techno night at the end of the month. I'm shitting it a bit about filling the venue at the moment, we need to get our arses in gear and start postering and flyering!

Are codesouth quite open about advertising club nights on there?

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
interesting, very interesting- look at his face just look at hIIIIIIIIIs face

Been wanting to go to John OO Flemings joof sessions at H bar for ages but always busy when its on - saw Scott Bond playing there, that would be wicked

I like sound of this night on aug 9th might try and swing by - had a wicked night at the h bar last Nov for my birthday, JFB doing a history of jungle set

one thing is that H bar very slack on promoting stuff there - posters/flyers will be out but they are terrible at updating their website

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
interesting, very interesting- look at his face just look at hIIIIIIIIIs face

Been wanting to go to John OO Flemings joof sessions at H bar for ages but always busy when its on - saw Scott Bond playing there, that would be wicked

I like sound of this night on aug 9th might try and swing by - had a wicked night at the h bar last Nov for my birthday, JFB doing a history of jungle set

one thing is that H bar very slack on promoting stuff there - posters/flyers will be out but they are terrible at updating their website

yeah posters will be up at the bar by end of the week, flyers will be doing the rounds by next week, the website does seem not to get updated straight away, the their facebook page does though, come along mate hopefully we will be doing 3 or 4 of these nights a year with the aim of booking a high profile dj in the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here