Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Donation to Westfield Youth Football Club

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Following on from my thread http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?280873-A-Little-Help-Needed-For-my-Son-s-Football-Team

Tony, Chairman of the REMF contacted me and subsequently the committee has given the Youth Club a superb grant of £1500. Along with the Marsmilk Fund award this is the best news possible.

Can I thank publicly Tony, the committee and all of those who have given their time and money to this great charity. I will keep all posted on how the funds have been spent and the progress of the youth teams.

Thanks to you all

NSC at its best

Regards

Grant Burberry

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a pleasure and the REMF will always support worthy local causes, Thanks to you and Tony.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What we have achieved with the REMF is amazing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great news. Westfield is a lovely community. Good work guys.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Well done all, nice to see grass roots football being supported :smile:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well done guys someone who has followed the REMF on and off over the years and visited the site in New York and seen Robert Name on the memorial, it one of the best Charity I know as does good work without the overhead cost of large charity's have ,keep up the good work. Who lost the flag!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done guys someone who has followed the REMF on and off over the years and visited the site in New York and seen Robert Name on the memorial, it one of the best Charity I know as does good work without the overhead cost of large charity's have ,keep up the good work. Who lost the flag!

The best guess is the construction workers at the Withdean at that time thought it was part of the refuse when they collected it all. It was held at Withdean and was in a large holder. Anyone who looked in would have seen it what it was. It got a lot of use for 5 years and was becoming a bit tatty though. It also weighed a ton, so collection, use and transportation was a challenge. A new REMF giant flag has been mooted but not arranged as yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here