Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Reading

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
To offset a feeling of the best club to support becoming a brand, and the steely fingers of a new corporation laying a foundation that I personally believe will eventually destroy us, it's time for the away day happiness.

After months of negotiation it is our choice of Reading in September. Barnsley was voted a must and it always seems to be a late season fixture, so in April we shall be the best dressed people in Yorkshire.

If you have never traveled away, then this season. give it a try. And get the train if you can. Win lose or draw, the people you meet and the times you will have, will always outweigh having an alarm bring you to consciousness on a day when you could snooze for hours.

So for the brave and happy, Paddington awaits. Even though months away, and with all that is happening at the moment, can't wait.

And all I hear is a whisper, that will become a crescendo, ..................

Brighton Hove Albion away away away...............ad infinitum

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have been doing this for 39 years....I have only stopped going away because I have no-one to go with these days. Apart from my mate bobby smith of course.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm looking to go away more this season. QPR was one of my preferred destinations as I could get pissed in London afterwards but it's on a bloody Tuesday and I will be working. :ffsparr:

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
I have been doing this for 39 years....I have only stopped going away because I have no-one to go with these days. Apart from my mate bobby smith of course.

39 years, I'm now embarrassed by mere 30. Medals await you but never give up, there will always a drink and empty seat if you need one. And wish Bobby a happy 4th birthday.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I'm going away less this year. Literally gone up from getting away with being a child now, so being unemployed it's hard to pay for. Looks like Reading, QPR, Watford and Charlton and that's it for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here