NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Losing the manager

or

Potentially losing Harvey's.

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
I, for one, won't mourn the PASSING of the flatulence inducing pond scum, or the Harvey's.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I've benn trying to lose the kids for years but they keep coming back. I think they must have built in satnav.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Harveys. Managers come and go and we all knew Poyet wasn't going to stay for ever, but I really thought that the ethos of a 'community' club would mean supporting the 'community' such as local businesses.

It may well get replaced by an acceptable alternative but that's not really the point.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Harveys, as the club has replaced Gus adequately.

Some national tat like Boddingtons or JS will not be good enough.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wendy Wilkins wouldn't have let this happen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilarious situation, never has a beer been so overhyped. If you can't stand the thought of losing it, move to Lewes, there is an outlet for it about every 30 yards in all directions.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hilarious situation, never has a beer been so overhyped. If you can't stand the thought of losing it, move to Lewes, there is an outlet for it about every 30 yards in all directions.

Another one that has missed the point completely. It's a popular local product, as such the club should support it. I don't mind what beer is on sale as long as it tastes good and it is local, and a lot of people feel the same way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another one that has missed the point completely. It's a popular local product, as such the club should support it. I don't mind what beer is on sale as long as it tastes good and it is local, and a lot of people feel the same way.

Not missed the point at all, everything about the club is now pointing towards a new business model on all levels which will mean that the cub will have cheaper running costs and higher profits. If Harvey's can't/won't supply enough at the right price they will be out. The big brewers can just up their production a fraction to cope with our fortnightly demands and undercut Harveys. In my book they will just be replacing piss with piss. so no loss.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How would you feel if your job was outsourced?

D

Deleted member 2719

No option for not serving Remy martin on the concours.:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here