Forster-Caskey to #18
Maksimenko is #28
Dickenson to #24
Richards is #33
Barry is #27
Ince was wearing #15 but now appears to be wearing a higher number
Barker to #22

hopefully Bridcutt can move to #4 if he stays

Those were the numbers the players wore in the Whitehawk friendly, so I assume they'll be sticking with them. Shorey wore 4, but that's vacant again now ...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bridcutt would look tidier in the #4 shirt, it's naturally a defensive midfielders number. Has Hoskins definitely still got #7 as his twitter account has changed (was hosky7 and now no longer has a number)

Yeah I agree, it would also make more sense if Greer wore 5, Upson 6, Buckley 7, Ulloa 9, Lua Lua 11 and so on. It doesn't seem to work out like that in football any more sadly.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Yeah I agree, it would also make more sense if Greer wore 5, Upson 6, Buckley 7, Ulloa 9, Lua Lua 11 and so on. It doesn't seem to work out like that in football any more sadly.

Tis very odd, it's always one of the first things I change when playing a football manager game as I want my line-up to be 1-11 with 12-18 on the bench

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bridcutt would look tidier in the #4 shirt, it's naturally a defensive midfielders number. Has Hoskins definitely still got #7 as his twitter account has changed (was hosky7 and now no longer has a number)

Tidier? Nonsense. Squad numbers are just that, squad numbers. Higher and more unique numbers are fashionable, 26 suits Bridcutt somehow I think.

Hoskins probably has, but if we sign Dave I hope we change Hoskins. Or release him. Either way I'll be happy.

Simon Cox has reclaimed #31 at Forest, his year as a different number didn't go well, back to the superstition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here