U11 and U12 leagues 2013/14

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Those of us involved in the above leagues are divided into leagues as shown:
je9yse4y.jpg

I'm u11 division 4, which is what I asked for :)

Although i'd have preferred 4 leagues of 12 tbh

Anyone here in the same division?

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ahh Seaford boy then:)

I'm the secretary for mile oak Wanderers and I do the u12s and u10 girls...if you want a 9v9 friendly with ours then let me know and I can pass your details to our coach. We are going into div 3(not 2!)

Hehe newhaven :)

If you're going to give me Geoff's number I've already got it through John whose boy has recently started with you I think!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Ahh Seaford boy then:)

I'm the secretary for mile oak Wanderers and I do the u12s and u10 girls...if you want a 9v9 friendly with ours then let me know and I can pass your details to our coach. We are going into div 3(not 2!)

If you need a referee for it, I'll be happy to referee! :)

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
I help a team starting their first season U7 (DaSH), we are looking for teams to play a few friendlies (home & away) with that are in our posisition of not playing too many games. If you have any contacts within your clubs that would be great.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I help a team starting their first season U7 (DaSH), we are looking for teams to play a few friendlies (home & away) with that are in our posisition of not playing too many games. If you have any contacts within your clubs that would be great.

We've got a managers meeting Wednesday night will have a word, or will pass your number on if you want to pm it to me?

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Good to see Hollingbury Hawks are still going. I used to go and watch mates play for them nearly 25 years ago when they played up on the patch of green in Hollingdean next to Lynchet Close/Brentwood Road. Hove Park Colts were around back then as well, but it seems as though the likes of Coombe Rovers, Preston Panthers, Bevendean Barcelona and E&A United have fallen by the wayside.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm looking for an U11 defender and a left or right footed midfielder in the Barnham / Arundel / Chichester area. Train (Sat a.m.) and play (Sun a.m.) at Oving. Please PM if you know of anyone of a reasonable standard.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We still have spaces in all age groups from u7 to u13 in our tournament in seaford 25th August. Drop me your email if you'd like more details!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here