Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:bowdown::bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I must be the ONLY person watching Tsvetana Pironkova vs Agnieska Radwanska on Court 2! My favourite tennis player, Pironkova. :love:

My email of complaint to the BBC may have had an effect, her first 3 matches were NOT covered on the red button service. Disgraceful. Here she is smashing her way through, 6-4 first set! Come on Tsvetana!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1372689595759.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eh, what ? I LOVE Andy. Is it not a fact he is British ? He is not English is he ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I must be the ONLY person watching Tsvetana Pironkova vs Agnieska Radwanska on Court 2! My favourite tennis player, Pironkova. :love:

My email of complaint to the BBC may have had an effect, her first 3 matches were NOT covered on the red button service. Disgraceful. Here she is smashing her way through, 6-4 first set! Come on Tsvetana!!!

View attachment 44344

absolutely not!

I'd rather watch Pironkova than Andy Murray all day long

but then again,I'd rather watch Pironkova than anyone else all day long!

she's pretty useful on grass too

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

View attachment 44344

Great Legs. It must be great living in Eastern Europe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm with you Uncle.

He IS British, he only becomes Scottish WHEN he loses.
Actually, to be pedantic, it's the other way around; sometimes he becomes Scottish, and then he loses. It's often only with hindsight we realise he'd been Scottish all match.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The BRITISH bit, waiting to be changed to SCOTTISH if he is losing, as I said predictible

It was actually a dig at the people who do that. English, Scottish, British who gives a f*ch ? he lives on this island and is the best tennis player we have produced since Fred Perry.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
absolutely not!

I'd rather watch Pironkova than Andy Murray all day long

but then again,I'd rather watch Pironkova than anyone else all day long!

she's pretty useful on grass too

I love Pironkova. She is amazing. Her backhand is insane, and her forehand is incredible - even if just because how unconventional it is. You can tell she enjoys kayaking (however you spell the damn thing!).

This is a real chance for her. Set up, break down in the second but there aren't too many better than her on grass. Only Kvitova would smash her.

Even better now, Pironkova is getting angry. I LOVE her angry. :blush:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway Murray is going to OWN this bloke.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here