Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New wave!

A new wave of arrogance seems to be sweeping the Albion faithful!
No chance anyone learned from the last outbreak is there?
Can we not enjoy this season whatever it brings without the flairtastico barca and hove Albion childish rantings??? Looked right mugs when the golden boy lost interest and left you high and dry last season. Plenty to look forward too without trying to lord it over the football world:blush:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What are you talking about? I'm not sure that you understand the meaning of the word. Arrogance that is.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
"...left you high and dry" - don't you mean "left us ....."?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can we not enjoy this season whatever it brings without the flairtastico barca and hove Albion childish rantings??? Looked right mugs when the golden boy lost interest and left you high and dry last season. Plenty to look forward too without trying to lord it over the football world:blush:

Can we not enjoy a bit of optimism, without the spin-it-as-arrogance childish rantings??? :lolol:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

It's official you have now gone 'totally tonto'!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
it's called optimism you miserable git.......most of us (thousands of us) go through the same wave every summer.

go and support grimsby or accrington you miserable git.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There I was thinking we'd had a ****ing brilliant season last year and finished 4th.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
What a total tool you are Rev!! Football is about passion, having ambition and dreaming of success!!

We are in a great position to hopefully challenge for promotion - why wouldn't we talk ourselves up - we aren't being arrogant!!

what a total tool you are rev!! Football is about passion, having ambition and dreaming of success!!

We are in a great position to hopefully challenge for promotion - why wouldn't we talk ourselves up - we aren't being arrogant!!

Because we did last season and it made us look very silly.
I look forward to every season regardless of the potential outcome,that's real passion,seemed a bit lacking from most of you during the gillingham years???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here