4. Albion
5. Forest
6. Wigan

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1. Albion
2. Reading ( no doubt the 'real champions' :lolol: )

QPR playoff winners.

Last edited:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes as we could just as easily have a bad season and be Yeovil, Bournemouth and Brighton relegated.
Much will depend on Oscar and the start we get.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Although it pains me to say it, Reading have to be the overwhelming favourites for promotion. Squad with lots of experience of the division and of winning it, manager who has won promotion from the division, money to spend, and the best left-back in the division.

We can't even approach that. Some people need a reality check. We have a manager completely untried in this country, let alone at this level. Let's see how it goes. I'd settle for sixth place right now.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Although it pains me to say it, Reading have to be the overwhelming favourites for promotion. Squad with lots of experience of the division and of winning it, manager who has won promotion from the division, money to spend, and the best left-back in the division.

We can't even approach that. Some people need a reality check. We have a manager completely untried in this country, let alone at this level. Let's see how it goes. I'd settle for sixth place right now.

Sensible post.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just a bit of fun at the end of a grim 6 weeks albionwise.

Only opinion, maybe a little optimistic fantasy, no need to view the motive as 'arrogance'.

That's not how other club's fans view it. I'm sick of trolls coming on here quoting such threads as this, it's just ammunition for them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't help feeling a bit uncomfortable with threads that show expectation of a promotion season and this one is quite arrogant in it's supposition that we are going up. Of course I hope we do and think we have a chance but Oscar may not be the messiah we are all hoping he will be. I'll wait until the seasons at least two months old and we are up there playing great football before I start swaggering.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Tony has got Oscar in to do one specific job, and that is promotion. I think this guy is a winner, his attacking style of football is what we lacked last season we faffed about knocking the ball sideways when we should have gone for the jugular. Very optimistic. You have to believe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That's not how other club's fans view it. I'm sick of trolls coming on here quoting such threads as this, it's just ammunition for them.

But it's a sad day when away fans can censor, or dictate what is and isn't posted on NSC.

Only an opinion, but I think this thread is a just a bit of fun, and quite frankly any away goons who have an input can, to put it politely, just get lost.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But it's a sad day when away fans can censor, or dictate what is and isn't posted on NSC.

Only an opinion, but I think this thread is a just a bit of fun, and quite frankly any away goons who have an input can, to put it politely, just get lost.
This :thumbsup:

For what it's worth I don't think Reading will get automatic promotion. Or us for that matter :D

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I can't believe it's already a year since we were last discussing whether or not it's arrogance to discuss such things

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Birmingham City,then I've got 3 local matches to go to:)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1. Reading
2. QPR
3. Leicester
4. Albion
5. Forest
6. Wigan

QPR are Portsmouth mark 2. There is no way on earth they are going back up. They've got literally the PERFECT set up for a double relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here