Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have seen video evidence of MEN at a Robbie Williams concert! Grown Men.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

They are not even wearing a hat or any kind of disguise. WTF.

What is going on?

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
With all due respect **** off.

I am off tomorrow night tomsee rw with the mrs and am looking forward to it immensely.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Says the self obsessive who bought elton John tickets

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He's not everyone's cup of tea, but he IS a good entertainer. I'm sure he gives a great concert.

Can never understand why people knock other people's music tastes. There's more than enough different genres to please everybody so people ought to just suppress the need to abuse and just stick to listening to what they like.
I dont like punk, but i don't let myself get stomach ulcers over it by moaning about it out loud!!

Listen and Let Listen.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
What a load of bollocks. Total 'look at me' thread.

I'm taking my wife on Friday, and she will be loving every minute of it. I'm not a huge fan of his but i'm sure it will be a good laugh.

Incidentally, I saw him at Glastonbury a few years back and he was actually quite good (or was it the cider?)

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I quite like Robbie Williams. He was a figure that music gurus loved to hate as an icon of the plastic pop industry, but since his heyday we have seen the rise of the "tv talent show" artist industry. These acts are much more worthy of your scorn and to be honest if you still think it's cool to hate Robbie Williams you are showing your age a bit.

I quite like Robbie Williams. He was a figure that music gurus loved to hate as an icon of the plastic pop industry, but since his heyday we have seen the rise of the "tv talent show" artist industry. These acts are much more worthy of your scorn and to be honest if you still think it's cool to hate Robbie Williams you are showing your age a bit.

Agreed. I like many of his lyrics (or whoever wrote them) - "....every morning when I wake up I look like Kiss without the make up" being a good example.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Coming from a fat balding bloke who thinks he's a journalist when in fact a cat could write more interesting articles is somewhat ironic !

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Saw him at the 02 last year and he was bloody brilliant, put on a hell of a show!
I guess only big butch badass men aren't allowed to like him! Let me guess we should all be going to watch Iron Maiden???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here