Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls player

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
what exactly does it give? I've never had it before had have rarely felt the need as what does it actually give?
if I do buy it will I get to watch away games live or just highlights and do they have anything that sky don't? :bhasign:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what exactly does it give? I've never had it before had have rarely felt the need as what does it actually give?
if I do buy it will I get to watch away games live or just highlights and do they have anything that sky don't? :bhasign:

Nothing visual live but does have highlights from away games , you can use your log-in and password on other Player sites too (often showing extended highlights of the same game). Pre match (day before) interviews. Radio commentary of live games if you live outside of the BBC Sussex transmission area.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Yes every single away game is streamed illegally on seagulls world. The video screen doesn't seem to work though for me 😁

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Extended multi angle highlights of home and away games.
Pre match press conferences.
Live radio commentary.
Post match reaction.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I have Seagulls World because I don’t live in Radio commentary range so it’s a nescessity if I want to listen to a game live. If I lived in Sussex I wouldn’t bother. The exception is the odd game in full which you can watch after the event on another teams player. As someone mentioned, you do get interviews and the like but if anything comes up in the interview which is worth mentioning the comments get reported immediately in any case.

In fairness the recently developed app is better as you can actually use Seagulls world on a mobile now but its something I resent paying for. How difficult can it be to stream a game’s commentary live? Very difficult seems to be the answer although as I work in the industry, I know for a fact the answer should be ‘’like shooting fish in a barrel’’ Whichever idiot tied the FL into this lengthy contract with these IT mongs who run the service needs placing in said barrel for everyone who pays for this service to shoot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here