Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barca and Hove Albion

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Last few weeks have been a nightmare but we have exciting times to look forward to again!!

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
The club came through as far as ambition and vision is concerned. Let's not get to giddy until we some results. It's difficult though. All aboard the Os Car!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Good old Sussex Barca B
Good old Sussex Barca B ..........

:)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is all pure speculation I would think if we get 1 player in on loan, like those mentioned we will do well but may well chase some out of contract Spanish players. That is unlike Watford who signed a virtual team on loan from clubs their owners also owned in Europe.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is all pure speculation I would think if we get 1 player in on loan, like those mentioned we will do well but may well chase some out of contract Spanish players. That is unlike Watford who signed a virtual team on loan from clubs their owners also owned in Europe.

Hopefully, but I really feel the club need to be wary of having too many imports. The Championship is a higher level than most second tier divisions in Europe including Spain, coupled with the physical nature of the division I do not think this is necessarily the right way forward. When Palace 'roughed us up' Lopez and Orlandi went missing.

Flair is good, but it needs to be combined with strength and doggedness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here