Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

has vicente signed for any other club yet or is he still available

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If as he says he was fit from last September/October and the rest was down to Poyet why a pay as you play deal either give him a deal or not and TB thanking him for his service when here suggests not.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
But it was always suspected the problem with Vicente's fitness was never physical. His last club could find nothing wrong and although he said he was fit from September, he says himself that he became 'unfit' between the 2 playoff legs, despite not playing.

I'm not knocking him for it, because his problems are real and he hasn't been able to resolve them yet. Sadly, i think his 'fitness' issues are likely to continue wherever he goes.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I have a sneeky feeling its not the last time we will see Vicente in an Albion shirt, also o/t I know for a fact AEA meet with Albion on Friday and his contract had been revised but Mr Ea has ,as yet, not agreed anything and is weighing up his options over this weekend

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I have a sneeky feeling its not the last time we will see Vicente in an Albion shirt, also o/t I know for a fact AEA meet with Albion on Friday and his contract had been revised but Mr Ea has ,as yet, not agreed anything and is weighing up his options over this weekend

I spoke to a Barnsley fan today who said he heard it is all up in the air as their offer has been matched.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

any particular reason for this sneaky feeling? otherwise it seems unlikely to me.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Time to move on fellas. He was the most exciting player I have seen in an Albion shirt but the team never really functioned when he was on the field.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Very few players can turn a game in an instant. This man can. We all know the baggage that comes with him but isn't it worth one more shot to see what magic he can conjure up. Plus, I'm sure he will be more fired up under Mr Garcia than under Mr Poyet.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No way I can see him back. Don't believe he wanted to be here at all last season and likely pulled the injured stuff all season in protest. Reckon the Argus interview was just retaliatory stuff given Poyet was already on the ropes.

He'll sign for a Spanish club once he's gone through the options

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'd rather we channel our efforts into getting David Lopez to sign a new contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here