Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazon Kindle.

Turnstile Ted

May 30, 2012
I have 102 books on my Kindle.I think that is a lot, but my wife thinks there maybe people on NSC who have more.Is there?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
over 800......none brought - pdf's converted to Mobi and plonked on :)

102 is low i would have thought.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
185 - but I haven't read them all yet!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Which Kindle. Wife has one of the originals bought in USA at 60%of UK price and is considering upping to a Kindle Fire any views for or against. At the moment she has an androId and it is giving problems getting onto skype and face book. She bought it just before going on holiday so going to try when we get home if not it will be a money back job as it is U.S

Turnstile Ted

May 30, 2012
I have ,I think, one of the first models.The one with a key board.Personally I feel this is the best one because you can down load books straight from reader.Because my eyesight is not too good now, I have just bought a mini I-Pad. The screen is a little larger and brighter which is a big help. All the books on the Kindle have now been transferred to the mini I-Pad.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you get a Kindle Fire you can dump the books and put movies on it instead, hey presto, no more tedious reading required.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I have the fabulous Kindle Fire HD with 700 books on it. Loaded from a library on my PC of 470,000. Bought most of them as collections from ebay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here