Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer do you think you have to live?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm in my late forties now - would hope to see my seventies, so I reckon i've got about 25 years left.

Anyone else contemplated this?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big 50 this year if I get to mid 70s will be well pleased.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
6 months time will be 75.....glad to reach that because most males in our family don't get that far but the females seem to live forever....my mother at 97 had a bad fall...fractured her skull...brain bleed...doctors put her on the Liverpool path careway and said she would not survive...went to see her today...she was joking about....knew everything that was going on...what a girl....love her very much....

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm 67 now, with a pacemaker and arthritic knees. In order to get in my sailing dinghy and race today I had to take a tablet ( amongst lots of others) of Diclofenac sodium, which I understand will kill me at some stage, so they said on the breakfast programme. Still who wants to live forever, when your life flashes before your eyes at the end, just make sure it's an interesting watch.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'd like to live for as long as I possibly xkjCB1;KBCV/2QHNV1LVNLJNDF.......................................................................................................................................................

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Long enough to see us become Champions League winners and England to win the World Cup, so about 500 years (if lucky)

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Absolutely LB. I'm late 40's with a family history of heart problems from 60 onwards on the paternal side. Think about it a lot though especially as I have just become a father again. Hopefully make it to my 80's, but who knows?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I haven't got a clue how much time I have left, so I just get on with doing what I can to enjoy every day. There's no point in worrying unduly imo: life's short enough as it is. :)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No point knobbing around thinking about stuff like that, live and enjoy each day as it comes so that when you're about to call time, you can say you made good of the gift of life

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
They do say that the good die young so as I'm one of the very best people you can get, then my guess is about a week!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Absolutely LB. I'm late 40's with a family history of heart problems from 60 onwards on the paternal side. Think about it a lot though especially as I have just become a father again. Hopefully make it to my 80's, but who knows?

Well you never know - no male member of my father's family had ever reached 70 until his generation where him and 2 of his brothers reached their mid 80's.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Hopefully got another 50 years, almost 30 now. Best live how it makes you happy though, even if it skims 10 years off the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here