Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From Spain... Carles Planas

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Apparently to appear (or has appeared) in Barcelona daily 'Sport' newspaper

Source: Friend in Andorra

Translated-

'Oscar Garcia, coaching head at English club, Brighton will seek to muster strength to his connections for Catalonia to encourage his new project towards the summit.

In a number of days he will meet Eusebio Sacristán at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamperto to discuss available selection for loan or transfers at the Barcelona B.

Brighton are with a transfer budget of £5m euros and must sell to buy subsequent. But Garcia will look to buy left back Carles Planas in a bold and probable plan to give the English football he desires.

Plans to ask for loaning Gerard Deulofeu show unlikely as reported by English press but Planas to sign is expected'

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Do enjoy how we get press in Spain. If I'm not wrong Sport are the Barca paper (Marca being Madrid I think) so might be something in it, never heard of him mind. Might have to read up on some of the lesser known 'B' players

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Apparently to appear (or has appeared) in Barcelona daily 'Sport' newspaper

Source: Friend in Andorra

Translated-

'Oscar Garcia, coaching head at English club, Brighton will seek to muster strength to his connections for Catalonia to encourage his new project towards the summit.

In a number of days he will meet Eusebio Sacristán at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamperto to discuss available selection for loan or transfers at the Barcelona B.

Brighton are with a transfer budget of £5m euros and must sell to buy subsequent. But Garcia will look to buy left back Carles Planas in a bold and probable plan to give the English football he desires.

Plans to ask for loaning Gerard Deulofeu show unlikely as reported by English press but Planas to sign is expected'

Hang on...that seems to be suggesting he's LEAVING ENGLAND at some point soon - cant believe it, no loyalty, Oscar out!!!!

Sorry just trying to imagine if it was the same story but with Gus's name instead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We had better chip in for an Armada as they all set sail for the South Coast of England

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I know some of you on here have a thing for Spaniards with nice bodies :whistle:

BNx6SsqCEAEAHCV.jpg:medium

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Some of the Daft Bints enjoy that sort of thing, I believe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here