Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Palace games in the Premiership will generate threads on NSC?

Feb 14, 2010
Probably more than palace games that will sell out without a groupon deal or kids for a quid. Still they will be all right when Man U roll into Selhurst as half the United fans will be in the palace end just like those Mancs in the Cantonna flying kick photo

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Sorry I should have said in addition "Next Season"..don't want you all thinking that we'll just have the one.

Tbh if we do stay up I will be amazed though. But not as amazed as if Albion get promoted in 2014.

Makes me laugh them saying we are obsessed with them.

On the BBS Away End at the moment there are 20 separate threads on Brighton, all of them active within last week. Even discussing our accents.

They may be in a higher league (for one season) but we certainly get under their skin.:)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Makes me laugh them saying we are obsessed with them.

On the BBS Away End at the moment there are 20 separate threads on Brighton, all of them active within last week. Even discussing our accents.

They may be in a higher league (for one season) but we certainly get under their skin.:)

What accent? :jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TOO many. They're in the Premier League. We're not. Why would they give a shit what we think? They've got bigger fish to be fried by. They also have the parachute payments.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
TOO many. They're in the Premier League. We're not. Why would they give a shit what we think? They've got bigger fish to be fried by. They also have the parachute payments.

:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A thread about Palace threads, does that make this a Palace thread?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bozza , please can we have an "imminent relegation zone" and direct any palace posters straight there so they are not posting their drivel on our board....thanks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If your results go as I expect them to Palace will be the source of much merriment on here so loads of threads I imagine. Question is will any of you turn up if you don't draw or win?

History would suggest very very few

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume we are all happy with the knowledge that Palace WILL go top, in August.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I assume we are all happy with the knowledge that Palace WILL go top, in August.

It would be very funny if they did a Carlisle (one for the old timers), except go down by the one point rather than survive by it

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, televised prem matches usually get threads on here, so there will be threads on any televised palace matches. As our rivals, we will enjoy seeing you get demolished, so any notable losses (either by size or ones that are "funny" - maybe if palace haven't got a point in August and September then look like they're clinging on for a point and a ref error, or howler of a mistake by a player coast you a goal or two and the points we'd enjoy that).

If you manage to get a notable win (hey, even burnley managed to beat man utd), I imagine some on here might start a thread to congratulate you.

I'm wondering how many palace fans will come on here to tell us we mean nothing to them now.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I imagine they'll be plenty if palarse fans keep coming on here a trolling on threads that are nothing to do with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here