Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A BLATANT begging for donations - The REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am going to do the Selhurst Park to The Amex Stadium REMF Bike Ride on 29/9/13.

45 miles. As I am probably as unfit as I can be ANY support and encouragement would be most appreciated.

I want to try and raise £ 1000.

This will be a challenge but I am up for it and hope people can support me through this for a charity I have been involved in since 2001.

Kind Regards.

US/Gareth

http://www.justgiving.com/Gareth-Glover6

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll slip you a fiver at the game of your choice. I don't do paypal.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks Doug.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Not a regular poster here but I do know you do an awful lot for the REMF so have chucked a fiver in. Sorry it cant be more but good luck with it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not a regular poster here but I do know you do an awful lot for the REMF so have chucked a fiver in. Sorry it cant be more but good luck with it

Thanks so much. Every penny counts. I have been heavily involved in this charity but this is the first time I have put my body on the line and I need support !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The fund has raised over £ 130 000 since 9/11 and has 5 annual events which is raising £ 20000 pa now. What I want to do with this effort is get to £ 5000 on my own. A dream ? Maybe but I will do all I can in the next 3 months to make it happen and take on Ditchling Beacon knowing this.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Next time I get paid I'll be sure to donate, wouldn't mind joining in if I'm free :thumbsup:

I am going to do the Selhurst Park to The Amex Stadium REMF Bike Ride on 29/9/13.

45 miles. As I am probably as unfit as I can be ANY support and encouragement would be most appreciated.

I want to try and raise £ 1000.

This will be a challenge but I am up for it and hope people can support me through this for a charity I have been involved in since 2001.

Kind Regards.

US/Gareth

http://www.justgiving.com/Gareth-Glover6
That's a hell of a huge target, Gareth. Good luck.

Sponsorship of the London-Brighton bike ride delivers about £65 per cyclist to the British Heart Foundation.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the very kind donations. I have a training schedule which starts now. It wold be nice to exceed £ 1000. I will do updates from time to time before 29/9/13.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for the very kind donations. I have a training schedule which starts now. It wold be nice to exceed £ 1000. I will do updates from time to time before 29/9/13.

So we have moved from £5K to £1K in about 5 posts........

I wonder what will happen in the next 5 posts ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 5000 is a dream, probably totally unrealistic but might as well shoot for the Stars. £ 250 is the target for the team and with 13 weeks to go I have exceeded that. If I get to £ 1000 I will be delighted. As Ed said the BHF gets £ 65 per cyclist on average. Still feel free to have a pop. Even better feel free to join and and raise more than I do. Infact make that a challenge. I am calling you on this. Are you up for the challenge ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mr Motivator ! Are you taking up my challenge as you seem to be so critical of my efforts in raising money to date ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£ 5000 is a dream, probably totally unrealistic but might as well shoot for the Stars. £ 250 is the target for the team and with 13 weeks to go I have exceeded that. If I get to £ 1000 I will be delighted. As Ed said the BHF gets £ 65 per cyclist on average. Still feel free to have a pop. Even better feel free to join and and raise more than I do. Infact make that a challenge. I am calling you on this. Are you up for the challenge ?

Just an observation that's all so calm down.

I will sponsor the judge when I find out where his just giving page is as he has promised never to start that "Go Left, Go Right" ever again if I do so a sound investment.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway I will update this thread once a week and thanks for the kind donations.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

How low can you go Beachy? Just get your wallet out?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Your NSC posts are very marmite to me. Some I love, some I think you are a moron!!!! But happy to put my fiver in right now sir. Good work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here