Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Itsagoal

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Are any of you playing? I play with the username GibsonSG and have played since Day 1. I know there are a lot of Albion fans playing but I'm not sure if you're visiting here too.

My apologies if mentioning other sites is against the rules but I looked everywhere and could not find any rules. If it breaks your rules, feel free to delete the thread.
NB. I have mentioned NSC many times on the IAG forums.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
It's certainly addictive. I've been playing for 7 years. It's not for everyone though, as it is a long term game. You don't get to the top quickly. You have to be good with finances as well as having good tactics.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
It's a free browser based football management game. You build your own club. Buy/sell players, build the stadium, hire staff , etc. It's not too dissimilar to to Football Manager, except your opponents are real people. It is updated twice a day and you play 4-6 matches per week, depending on how you get on in the cup competitions.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
No. It's free. You can subscribe though, but there's no game advantage to subscribing. Subscribers get to play friendlies, create club badges, have their own forum and a few other extras. The subscription is cheap though, only £10 per calendar year.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Sounds like the perfect way to waste working hours. Is there any specific league or anything to join or just sign up?
Just sign up and you'll be allocated a random vacant club. There is an option to apply for other clubs once you've played for a short time.
I'm not sure if web addresses are allowed here (they're not on IAG) so just do a google search and it's the top result. Or go to the Wikipedia page for a link.

Last edited:

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Yes. Subscribers (and in my case, Mods) can have a second account.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
That will be down to the previous manager. You can change your nationality but you need to subscribe to change the badge. When I change clubs I tend to delete the badge first so new managers don't have a badge they dislike.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm in the same league as AFC Brightonhove. That someone on here?

Cheers for the info, Ziggy

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Any tips for training @BHAZiggy?
Don't overtrain them. fatigue will adversely affect the players. Personally, I never let fatigue get over 7 unless I'm training up a youth. Make sure you have staff in place, the longest adverts will get you the most applications and, therefore the chance of the best that are likely to apply. Working out when to apply for the next level of staff is key. It is a puzzle for you to work on.
NB. Players train better if the have match fitness. If you don't want to risk losing matches by playing weak players who need match fitness, go to the forums and arrange a reserve match as it has the same effect on players as a competitive match.
Read the 'Help' section. This is a complex game and there is a lot of useful information there. And feel free to ask questions in the forums. They won't spoon-feed you but the users are very helpful and friendly.
What username did you choose?

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Is it worth joining??

Like I said, I've played for 7 years. I personally think it is. Like any game, some will enjoy it and some won't. have a look and see what you think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here