Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More flair than flair??????

Sihajlovic

May 19, 2009
Stevenage, UK
Highly unlikely Barca would send him to Arsenal on loan considering the they could potentially meet in the Champions League as well.

I don't see no reason why he wouldn't want to come to us. Garcia obviously knows him well and would fit our style of play. Obviously the Championship is more physically demanding than the Segunda but he would benefit from it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This can't happen, Shirley? It would be almost unfair on the Championship if we signed him for the season. Incredible talent.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The guy is an incredible talent. He could quite easily get regular football in La Liga (just not for Barca at this moment in time), but they may well see England as somewhere he can develop his physical game. Either way, I think he'd be of at least the quality of Matej Vydra, probably better.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Send the lad some nice photos of the pier to help him make up his mind.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372506321.502975.jpg

This should help...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The guy is an incredible talent. He could quite easily get regular football in La Liga (just not for Barca at this moment in time), but they may well see England as somewhere he can develop his physical game. Either way, I think he'd be of at least the quality of Matej Vydra, probably better.[/QUOTA

As much as l would welcome it l wouldn't get too carried away. The quality of Matej Vydra?, I don't think so, not initially anyway. The kid is only 19 remember so he won't be hitting the ground running so to speak. It will take him a while to adjust to the physicality and the pace of the English game.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
"The 40-year-old was unveiled as Gus Poyet's successor at the Amex Stadium this week and says his 'obsession' to attack will be evident in his team."

Although the first bit is slightly inaccurate and I am sure Poyet's lawyers will like it, I love the second bit. Attack, Attack, Attack Attack Attack!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
So this attacking formation that Oscar likes, is it 2-3-5 or 3-3-4?
To say Barca will let him go on loan as long as he plays may weigh a bit heavy on his young shoulders, especially over a 46 game season.
I know every available foreigner is going to be linked with us, but I don't feel another forward is what we need at this time.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Michael Laudrup (coach Swansea): "Rumours
about interest in Deulofeu? He is a very talented
player but he won't join Swansea on loan."

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The piece of skill needed at 1.00-1.09 is amazeballs, out of this world bat shit, not seen in the championship (bar Vicente), crazy.

and end product.

Nice thought, but...

might be better chance of a loan to us than Arsenal buying. eitherway, i reckon we can definatly expect this calibre of players from Oscar's contacts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here