Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket query

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
Hi im posting to see if any one knows about season tickets,my dad has one in west upper but turns 65 in september should he get a reduction in his direct debit after then? Any help much appreciated

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I believe it's your age at the start of he season that count, so he'd have to wait until next season for reduction in costs.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He'll get a reduction for next season. 14/15

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I think you'll find that his discounted rate will not apply until the sedon following his 65th birthday. Ie the discount applies when the ticket is purchased.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hi im posting to see if any one knows about season tickets,my dad has one in west upper but turns 65 in september should he get a reduction in his direct debit after then? Any help much appreciated
Think you'll find price is based on your age at the start of the season but he should get it cheaper next season.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
As far as I am aware there won't be a reduction. The season ticket was bought in March when he was still 64 - the direct debit payments are just a deferred payment for that ticket.

I'm in the same position turning 65 during the season.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Whilst we are on the subject of concessions I've never understood why tickets for those over 65 should be cheaper, especially now when the pension age is being raised.

I can understand the idea of concessions for youngsters being a benefit for the club as it should encourage future generations of fans.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Whilst we are on the subject of concessions I've never understood why tickets for those over 65 should be cheaper, especially now when the pension age is being raised.

I can understand the idea of concessions for youngsters being a benefit for the club as it should encourage future generations of fans.

The pensionable age hasn't been raised yet. I imagine the concession may change in the future though. The concession was once at 60 but was raised a few years back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here