Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia to make his namesake Gonzalo one of his first signings from Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
From a good source. And before I start getting shot down, just remember who told you all Ulloa was a target 9 months before he signed.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Wouldn't be surprised if this did happen after he took him to Maccabi Tel Aviv. Wonder if that would mean Lopez isn't resigning as he is an attacking midfielder. Definitely think it is going to be an interesting few weeks in terms of signings!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Oscar Garcia to make his namesake Gonzalo one of his first signings from Maccab

Gonzalo Garcia Garcia. Attacking midfielder.
Not exactly set the world in fire in his career though? Not sure we haven't got better already?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Is this Gonzo from the muppets?

Not sure... But loving his goal celebration.:) images.jpeg

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
He played for FC Gronigan 49 times so hes used to the cold which is a plus! Looking at the vid I would say he scores better goals than Mr Lopez. Lets see what the future holds!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
...........or this puts an end to the notion that Vicente is coming back.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Managers have their "men" im sure if gus gets another job first player he will go for is bridders if he is still here.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm liking the look of him. Nice touch, good turn and excellent shot.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Great goal at the end of this:

Nice video, but its hard to judge a player on their goals. Look at the screamer Sparrow scored v Saints. We let him go! Also note Harley's great free kick v Peterborough.

We will only see when he plays.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
and what exactly did he do for us - apart from put a spring in our step for a while ... :shrug:

Well allegedly fit since January, but Gus never played him 2 games in a row. Was always going to be tough for him to find any real form with sporadic appearances like that.

I take your point though and would only have him on a pay as you play deal. If he could get a run in the side and get to his best he would be awesome.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here