Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£9.50 for a burger and a hot dog

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
At the 20:20 tonight. Makes the AMEX look cheap.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do enough gluttonous people go to cricket that buy burgers and hot dogs that there is a recognised deal in place?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I'm going next week with junior and father in law - are the club enforcing the no alcohol in rule ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can you get Harveys?

You have to realise that Sussex CCC have already moved up to a corporate level with their moneymaking potential. Should a suitable offer come along, I'm sure they would gladly do an exclusivity deal with Old Speckled Hen or Marston's Pedigree or similar and then you can wave bye bye to your Harvey's.

Oct 25, 2003
the queues at the county ground are terrible...they also have the excuse of smaller crowds than the football and not having a huge surge at half time, as people tend to buy throughout the game, not just during a 15 minute rush...better planning would make for a far more enjoyable experience at the bigger games

as for beer they should just have a big **** off beer tent with loads of pints pre-poured

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
the queues at the county ground are terrible...they also have the excuse of smaller crowds than the football and not having a huge surge at half time, as people tend to buy throughout the game, not just during a 15 minute rush...better planning would make for a far more enjoyable experience at the bigger games

as for beer they should just have a big **** off beer tent with loads of pints pre-poured

Which they did at both Horsham and Arundel recently, in fact they had a Beer Festival with choice of 10 - 12 ales at both venues.

Back at Hove seeing as I put my hand in my pocket to be a Member I can go into the Jim Parks and have a pint of Harveys whenever I want. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here