Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone?

Inbox is empty etc and yet people have quoted. :tantrum:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nobody gets them at the moment. Why should you?

:jester:

D

Deleted member 18477

Yea its proper annoying although its probably saved a lot of 'arguments' from occuring unless you can be bothered to go back in a thread and read all the posts below yours... which most of the time - if a big thread - i can never be arsed!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Has Gus lodged his appeal yet? Does he have just another 15 mins to do it if he hasn't?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yea its proper annoying although its probably saved a lot of 'arguments' from occuring unless you can be bothered to go back in a thread and read all the posts below yours... which most of the time - if a big thread - i can never be arsed!

This.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Any update on this? I thought notifications were the best thing about NSC. My posts must have dropped by 3/4 since they stopped (keep them off!)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For a number of reasons, but mainly my apathy, I've not done any technical jiggery pokery on NSC all Summer.

The new season is so far away, just what is the rush? Oh...

I'm away for 3 weeks from next Thursday so I'll try to get things sorted, including Notifications, by then. No promises though as I transition from "Albion apathy" into " holiday wind down" mode...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Please, please, please turn them on Bozza.

Then you can go on holiday without feeling guilty. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
While you are at it Bozza, can you make the notifications retrospective for the last 3 months - cheers :thumbsup::wink:

It's not just a matter of clicking a button on a web page otherwise I'd probably have managed that by now.

All modifications to the site are turned off at a low level. Last time I tried to put everything back on the whole site broke so I need to investigate that first. It may be solved by upgrading the latest version of vBulletin - we're one minor release behind currently, but it also may not.

I'll be having a go soon. Promise.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
do the modifications just after the Leeds game if we lose....might save the site some binfests.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Anyone?

Inbox is empty etc and yet people have quoted. :tantrum:

You are obviously not one of the Oracles of all things Albion and therefore not worthy of such a service !!!
Lower class, filth if you will like myself. :lol:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
That hurts, I have feelings you know.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
NSC is a lot, lot better with the notifcations.

D

Deleted member 18477

NSC is not the same without Notifications!

We want notifications!! And we want them now!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here