Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why all the fuss about Barber

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
1. People have been layed off due to huge operational costs and losses
2. Errea have been given the boot.........second rate manufacturer.
3. The useless caterers have now been given the elbow.........
4. Gus and his ego have been told to go forth..........

What is the problem with the fella?

The guy has had quality positions and there seems to be constant Barber out.
Perhaps people prefer us being on our knees in a crap ground being run by
unqualified people.

Aug 23, 2011
I think it's because people need someone to dislike. The cartoon villain so to speak. Some people have Barnes, many have harley, some had/have gus, some had Vicente and barber is the latest. I doubt he loses any sleep over it

P.s are you Paul barber himself? If so can you get me a job :wink:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
aVZgT.gif

This should be fun. :lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Point number 2? Our kit is still Errea, if they'd been given the boot they certainly wouldn't be making kit for us this season now would they? The contract is up for renewal, and the club will go for a financially beneficial deal, the likes of Nike and Adidas won't offer that to little old Brighton, fans will not buy identikit template shirts in the same sort of numbers they did the last bespoke kit, so it's quite likely to be, as you so disparagingly describe them, a second rate manufacturer who will make us something unique.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Would you prefer a successful CEO, or a successful manager?

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing

I think bloom who has put in a fortune has answered this question. Remember Gus had the money and he screwed us over.

Aug 23, 2011

Does one breed the other? If you have a successful manager, then you'll get more prize money and be easier to bargain better endorsements plus players/assets become worth more. A successful CEO makes more money for manger to spend therefore more chance of success.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I think bloom who has put in a fortune has answered this question. Remember Gus had the money and he screwed us over.
claptrap rubbish

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Good call Figgis. PB is doing what he is paid to do, cut out the deadwood which he has identified. In two years time, or earlier he will be thanked for his foresight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here