Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tanya and lauren have just left eastenders

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i think you typed in the wrong message board....this is football.......type in tvquickforlosers.com or something.....so very sad.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hilario way to get written out.. I knew that wee Tanya was on her way but Lauren The Lush ?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
i think you typed in the wrong message board....this is football.......type in tvquickforlosers.com or something.....so very sad.

I know, why don't you just piss off. I love Eastenders and you are ruining it for me and all the other Lauren lovers the world over. Some things are more important than football.

Sometimes

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know, why don't you just piss off. I love Eastenders and you are ruining it for me and all the other Lauren lovers the world over. Some things are more important than football.

Sometimes
Especially when there is NO football anyway, sigh.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eastenders has never been the same since the MASSIVE loss of Stacey Turner. An actress of amazing talent and a hotty to boot. For me it has not been worth watching since that tragic day.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I sat through the episode with my dear old ma, and my cat. And I have some questions;

1) Why was that 13 year old an alcoholic?
2) Why was that kid named after our new manager, who in the production team knows what went on?
3) Why did those people, who presumably are serious actors, agree to do that episode?

There are others, but these are important. It was an horrific disaster, and yet my dear old ma was wailing like a baby. Amazing how people get involved in these things.

i sat through the episode with my dear old ma, and my cat. And i have some questions;

1) why was that 13 year old an alcoholic?
2) why was that kid named after our new manager, who in the production team knows what went on?
3) why did those people, who presumably are serious actors, agree to do that episode?

There are others, but these are important. It was an horrific disaster, and yet my dear old ma was wailing like a baby. Amazing how people get involved in these things.

also who was picking up the tab for the cab? East end to paddington plus waiting time?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The biggest mystery of all for me is how can someone like Max Branning, a balding ginger Man have bedded a string of absolute humdingers and beating them off with a stick.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
also who was picking up the tab for the cab? East end to paddington plus waiting time?

I didn't see it but FFS, they can't keep on despatching characters via black cab with the same old sad pan around The Square...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The biggest mystery of all for me is how can someone like Max Branning, a balding ginger Man have bedded a string of absolute humdingers and beating them off with a stick.

Whispering Max seems to have a working day of about an hour, other than that he is available for trysts, pub lunches, long meaningful looks and general walking around and saying " I love you Tan/Stace/etc etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Life expectancy in Albert Square must be lower than any country in the World. About 40 if they are lucky.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am not a big soap fan but watch the odd bit of Eastenders. I actually thought the acting from Max, Tanya and the beautiful Lauren (who is not 13 as someone said on this thread) was REALLY impressive. Slate the show and soaps by all means but some seriously talented performers in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here